Dirt e Tracks registration
- The event is on Sunday 18th September, bookings must be made in advance online there will be no on the day entries.
- Hall Farm, Church Road, Redgrave Diss IP22 1RJ
- There are limited camping facilities onsite for those wishing to stay over Saturday 17th as well as a Microbrewery with a Cafe https://starwingbrewery.com.
- Please contact us to arrange camping or for advice on local accommodation.
- Adults (£70) - Open class (Bikes may include Cake, Drill, E-Motion, Kuberg, LMX, Sur-Ron, Rev-X, Talaria and other similar models) Bikes may also run aftermarket controllers and batteries but these must be fitted correctly and run safely.
- Youth (£50) - Under 16 Y/O (Bikes may include Cake, Drill, E-Motion, Kuberg, LMX, Oset, Sur-Ron, Rev-X, Talaria and other similar models) We expect most of these bikes will run a standard controller but may have a battery upgrade.
- Kids (£30)- Electric Balance bikes (Amped, Revvi, Stacyc and other similar models) 600w Max
Riders must wear protective gear including
- MX boots (prefered)
We understand that certain bike models may have an advantage over other bikes, in power suspension and design, but while we are building up a racing community and gathering like minded riders we are going to run all bikes together, heats based on qualifying lap times.
The format for the event will include
- 2 Qualifying sessions of 4 laps where riders will get a chance to go out and set a lap time.
- These lap times will be used to class the riders into their race class "A", "B", "C", "D" etc
- Riders will then ride that class for the rest of the day, unless promoted by the Clark of the Course.
- Balance bikes will also be split into class according to ability.
Our aim is to bring like minded riders together at an enjoyable social event. We want to grow the sport and are constantly looking for new venues, dealers and sponsors to join and support Electric bike racing in the UK.
- No riding in non designated areas including the pits
- No Drugs
- No Alcohol to be consumed in the pits or by any riders still competing
- We are affiliated to Nora Motorsport and follow the guidelines set out by them https://nora92.com/resource-centre
- Please respect all officials, we have a zero tolerance policy. Brushless Motorsport will not tolerate verbal abuse of Officials, and furthermore expect the instructions of these Officials when carrying out their duties to be adhered to without question.